Monday, October 29, 2012

My Kiddos

So I thought I would introduce you to my kids!  You can read more about them and how I came up with their blog names on my other site, Simplify Your Family. But I thought you all may want know who I am talking about when I say, my oldest daughter, or, the baby, etc.
 
 
First there is our oldest, as we call him here, Yacko.   He is bright, kind, loving, total Type A and a huge ball of energy.
 
 

 Next is our oldest daughter, Dot.   She has such a big heart, strong willed and definitely not a Type A, she is 100% type B.  She loves keeping up with her brothers and pretending to be a tomboy, but also loves her barbies, her dolls, helping with her little sister and helping mommy in the kitchen. 
 


 Third is our youngest son, Wacko.  He is so much joy in so many ways.  He can make you smile just by smiling at you.  He loves all things boy and looks up to his daddy and older brother tremendously.
 


And last, but certainly not least (she wouldn't let us forget), is our sweet baby L.  She is so sweet and portrays all things baby I believe.  She has a huge heart but also strong willed like her sister, and maybe even more.  She went through some trials after birth with oxygen etc but God has truly healed her and has no problems health wise to this date.  She is our allergy child though.  Allergic to wheat, dairy, milk and eggs.  She definitley keeps us on our feet and we wouldn't have it any other way, because her hugs are the best.
 
 
 
Please share your family with me!  I would love to know about you and your family, share it in the comments below and may we be a blessing to each other!
 
 

Keep it REAL with HIM
*Alyssa**






No comments:

Post a Comment